Health and Wellbeing

Here you can find information on a range of services provided by the University and throughout Edinburgh to support your physical and mental wellbeing.

Covid-19 Student Hardship Fund

Health Services

Disability Support

Student Counselling Services

Student Counselling Services offer wellbeing services and resources to help support your studies.

Improve your presentation skills at one of our workshops

Online and Distance learners can stress-bust with email counselling

Mental Health Support

In an emergency call 999.

If you or someone you care about are in danger, call the emergency services on 999.

NHS 24: Telephone 111

Call 111 if you have a medical issue which cannot wait until regular hours for you to see your NHS health professional. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 999.

There are a range of services available for students who need to discuss any issues related to mental health and wellbeing: