Covid-19 Student Hardship Fund
- Details of the health services provided by the University are available on the central Health and Wellbeing pages.
- The University has a dedicated Student Disability Service that provides support for disabled students
Student Counselling Services
Student Counselling Services offer wellbeing services and resources to help support your studies.
Improve your presentation skills at one of our workshops
Online and Distance learners can stress-bust with email counselling
Mental Health Support
In an emergency call 999.
If you or someone you care about are in danger, call the emergency services on 999.
NHS 24: Telephone 111
Call 111 if you have a medical issue which cannot wait until regular hours for you to see your NHS health professional. If you are experiencing an emergency, call 999.
There are a range of services available for students who need to discuss any issues related to mental health and wellbeing:
- Mental Health Mentors: Student Disability Service
- GP or Health Service
- Student Counselling Service
- Drop-in workshops by the Student Counselling Service
- NHS advice on depression
- Feeling Good App - NHS meditation and CBT app, free to download with University of Edinburgh
- Big White Wall - NHS-developed app, free to download with University of Edinburgh
- Silvercloud - free online course to help you manage stress (NHS)