The University of Edinburgh applications website has all the information you need to apply to study with us. We do recognise that some applicants may have some questions which are not covered on this website and if this is the case, please contact us. The three entry routes are detailed below.



Information about applying through UCAS is available on the University of Edinburgh website, linked above.

Chinese students in a park

Chinese 2+2 Programme

If you attend one of several Chinese universities you may be able to transfer to The University of Edinburgh for your final two years of study.