These exciting 12-month postgraduate Masters degrees consist of taught, advanced level, lecture courses and also provide an opportunity to conduct high-level research within one of the groups in the School of Chemistry.
We also offer a joint degree taught in conjunction with the University of Glasgow:
- Courses on our programmes taught by world class experts and supported by an extensive tutorial system
- A large and diverse chemistry community with over 50 academic staff with international reputations in their research fields
- Extensive training in practical chemistry, presentation skills, scientific writing and team working
- Study in Edinburgh, which is regularly voted as the best city to live in the UK
- Internationally diverse cohort from many different nationalities
Our Students Say
Take the time to build relationships with your classmates and lab colleagues. Help out in the lab, even in tasks not related to your own project. This will be an opportunity to learn new skills or approaches to research as well as potentially the seed for new research ideas.