These exciting 12-month postgraduate Masters degrees consist of taught, advanced level, lecture courses and also provide an opportunity to conduct high-level research within one of the groups in the School of Chemistry.
- MSc Materials Chemistry
- MSc Medicinal and Biological Chemistry
- MSc Sensors and Imaging Systems - offered as a joint degree with the University of Glasgow
- Courses on our programmes taught by world class experts and supported by an extensive tutorial system
- A large and diverse chemistry community with over 50 academic staff with international reputations in their research fields
- Extensive training in practical chemistry, presentation skills, scientific writing and team working
- Study in Edinburgh, which is regularly voted as the best city to live in the UK
- Internationally diverse cohort from many different nationalities
Our Students Say
I loved the Research Methods course. It gave me lots of opportunities to improve my English and highlighted the importance of cooperation and working as a team. Teachers and lecturers are really helpful and enthusiastic.