Forms for Students

Always talk to your Personal Tutor if you are experiencing problems with your studies. You can also talk to our Senior Personal Tutor Dr Chris Mowat.

Withdrawal of Studies

If you are considering withdrawing from your studies, please speak to your Personal Tutor or Supervisor AND your Senior Personal Tutor. Complete a Withdrawal from Studies form with your Personal Tutor.

This form must be completed by any student choosing to withdraw.