- BSc Chemistry (F100)
- MChem Chemistry (F104)
- BSc Medicinal and Biological Chemistry (FC17)
- MChem Medicinal and Biological Chemistry (FC1R)
- BSc Chemical Physics (F334)
- MChemPhys Chemical Physics (F333)
- Courses on our programmes taught by world class experts and supported by an extensive tutorial system
- All programmes accredited by the Royal Society of Chemistry and Chemical Physics accredited by both the Royal Society of Chemistry and the Institute of Physics
- A large and diverse chemistry community with over 50 academic staff with international reputations in their research fields
- Significant choice and flexibility in Years 1 and 2 with access to other science or engineering courses, or courses from across the university, and also retaining the ability to transfer to alternative degrees
- Extensive training in practical chemistry, presentation skills, scientific writing and team working
We have incorporated a lot of flexibility into our programme structures. These include the option to change between Bachelors or Masters, and choosing entry in to 1st or 2nd year.
If you have a UCAS offer, the best way to learn more about us is to come to one of the Chemistry Post-applicant Visit Days which will be listed below when they are confirmed. You will be invited to one if we make you an offer to study Chemistry at Edinburgh.
University Open Days
- Book your place at the next University Open Day
- More information about the University Open Days on the University of Edinburgh website